Business Development Director
Responsible for Creation, development, organization and implementation of strategies to increase hospital volume in accordance with regulatory requirements.
Develops ongoing physician sales and recruitment plan, actively pursues these goals and meets regularly with physicians to monitor sales goals for staff.
Analyzes data and prepares monthly reports for appropriate groups to measure success of development activities.
Serves as a liaison for FP residency program and Hospitalist program to assure appropriate utilization of hospital.
Monthly analysis of physician surgical and admitting patterns and implementation of programs to managed the volume.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, Marketing and/or a clinical field (Masters preferred).
- Professional sales skills required
- Clinical experience as a Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner or another medical field (preferred)
- Knowledge of healthcare reimbursement and regulatory standards.
- Ability to work collaboratively with surrounding physician offices and medical facilities to achieve referral goals.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Three to five years of progressive experience in healthcare sales and marketing.
- Five to Ten years experience in strategic planning and physician marketing for medical facilities
- Five to Ten years senior level development experience with background in clinical marketing/sales preferred
- Five to Ten years of clinical/Nursing experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Woman/Veterans/Disabled