Provides leadership and management of outcomes organizationally and for area of responsibility. Coordinates collaborative interdisciplinary strategies for Joint Commission preparation and processes for ongoing compliance to regulatory standards. Develops departmental capital and operating budgets. Provides safe practices for patients in all aspects of patient care activities. Maintains current knowledge and standards of professional respiratory practice. All other duties required by Chief Nursing Officer.
- Current Texas Registered Respiratory Therapist license
- Bachelor's of Science and Respiratory Care preferred.
- Current BLS
- NIMS training within (6) months.
- Knowledge of critical care.
- A minimum of three years clinical and two years management experience preferred.
- A working knowledge of EKG, EEG, and Cardiovascular Ultrasounds
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Woman/Veterans/Disabled