Utilizes professional knowledge to assess need of various populations. Develops a plan, facilitates and monitors multidisciplinary patient care throughout the continuum. Collects, monitors data, and addresses issues that impact optimal actions for customers.
- Associate Nursing Degree with five years clinical experience or
- BSN or MSN with three years clinical
- Current Texas or Compact State RN licensure
- NIMS training within (3) months
- BLS within 3 months of hire
- Excellent keyboard and computer skills with the appropriate applications
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled