Utilizes knowledge, skills and judgment in preparing a variety of menu items to include regular and special diets. Assists in food preparation for meetings and special functions. Competent in various cooking techniques (broiling, braising, frying, etc). Functions as Clinical Dietary Aid as needed.
- High school graduate/GED
- Ability to read, write, use simple math, follow oral and written instructions and effectively communicate
- Completion of Food Safety course preferred
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in volume cooking and baking
- Knowledge of simple modified diet principles
- Knowledge of sanitation and proper food handling
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled