Reconciles all discharge records (Inpatient/Observation/Day Surgery/Emergency Room and Outpatient Clinical Records). Preps all Inpatient/Day Surgery/Observation/Emergency Room and Outpatient Clinical Records. Scans all records and loose miscellaneous. Indexes and releases all scanned records/loose miscellaneous into the electronic medical file. Analyzes Inpatient/Observation/Day Surgery/Emergency Room and Outpatient Clinical Records. Performs 2nd Quality Control on 10% of records. Assists with Hospital Birth Registrations.
- High school graduate/GED
- Must be able to work under pressure with fluctuating workload
- Exercise judgment, think and act independently
- Ability to decipher handwriting accurately
- Must have legible handwriting.
- Must have good keyboard skills
- Minimum of one (1) year related clerical experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled