House Supervisor (Registered Nurse)
Provides leadership and management of outcomes organizationally. Coordinates collaborative interdisciplinary strategies for Joint Commission preparation and processes for ongoing compliance to regulatory standards. Supports departmental capital and operating budgets. Maintains current knowledge and standards of professional nursing practice.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing. .
- BSN ore related bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Current BLS required
- Current Texas or Compact State RN licensure
- A minimum of three (3) years clinical and two (2) years management experience preferred.
- Additional Certifications required within 90 days of employment:
- ABG Training
- NIMS training
- Other experience/technical skills as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled