Utilizes knowledge, skill and judgment in the production of diagnostic quality studies. Provides appropriate treatment to patients as it relates to direct and indirect care. Participates in patient, family and staff education.
- Graduate of an approved School of Radiology Science
- Current BCLS
- ACLS within 6 months of hire date
- Texas Department of Health required
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Must be able to take call, on rotational basis, to cover after hours, holidays and weekends.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled