Registered Nurse - PACU (PRN)
Descripción del trabajo
If you are a Registered Nurse who is looking for a new position that offers plenty of opportunities to develop and expand your nursing skills with an innovative healthcare organization, join our team at Wadley Regional Medical Center! We are currently seeking experienced and compassionate Registered Nurses.
In order to ensure that you are able to provide the highest quality care to our patients, we provide state-of-the-art equipment and electronic medical records systems. We are also committed to your continued education and professional development with exceptional opportunities for experienced RNs. If you are looking for a career home with a healthcare organization dedicated to providing compassionate care with a diverse population, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you. Apply today!
As a Registered Nurse, you will ensure that patients receive consistent and high-quality care. This will include administering medication and medical treatments, as well as coordination of treatment plans and determining the level of care for each patient based on their specific needs.
Your specific duties will include:
- Responding quickly to changes in patient conditions or response to treatment, and communicating relevant information to physician and other staff members.
- Communicating information to staff members concerning each patient's current condition or changes in their condition.
- Maintaining positive relationships with all members of the healthcare team.
- Utilizing knowledge, skill and judgment in providing direct and indirect patient care.
- Providing safe practices in all aspects of patient care activities.
- Maintaining current knowledge and standards of professional nursing practice.
- Participating in patient/family/staff education
As a Registered Nurse, you must be a team-oriented and compassionate professional who is committed to providing exceptional service to all of our patients. You will ensure that HCAPS scores fall within acceptable ranges by providing service excellence. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with a diverse population.
Specific qualifications include
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current RN license for the state of Texas current Compact State license.
- One (1) year of critical care or PACU nursing experience
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Experience working with electronic medical records systems.
- Ability to effectively multitask in an ever-changing environment
- Consistent work history and longevity with previous employers
- Hospital experience preferred
- Must be able to take call on rotational basis afterhours, holidays and weekends
- ACLS within six (6) months of employment
- ENPC within one (1) year of employment
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled