Respiratory Therapist (CRRT)
Utilizes knowledge, skills, and judgment in providing direct and indirect patient care. Provides patient education. Performs emergency procedures/interventions. Provides safe practices for patients in all aspects of patient care activities.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Respiratory Therapy.
- BCLS upon entry to position and ACLS training within ninety (90) days of employment.
- PALS training within ninety (90) days of employment.
- Current Arkansas license.
- Credentialed by the National Board for Respiratory Care as a CRT.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled