RN Med Surg PDM
Insurance, 401K and generous amounts of Paid Time Off just to list a few, PLUS a sign-on BONUS for experienced With competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision nurses, Wadley Regional Medical Center is where you want to be!
We are currently seeking experienced and compassionate Registered Nurses for the Medical Surgical Unit.
At Wadley, we are committed to your continued education and professional development with exceptional opportunities for experienced RNs.
Specific qualifications include:
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited school of nursing
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing, preferred
- Current RN license for the State of Texas or current Compact State license
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Experience working with electronic medical records systems
- Ability to effectively multitask in an ever-changing environment
- Consistent work history and longevity with previous employers
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 121308