RN OBGYN PRN
With competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K and generous amounts of Paid Time Off just to list a few, Wadley Regional Medical Center is where you want to be!
We are currently seeking experienced and compassionate Registered Nurses for the OB/GYN Unit
At Wadley, we are committed to your continued education and professional development with exceptional opportunities for experienced RNs.
Specific qualifications include:
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited school of nursing, required
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing, preferred
- Current RN license for the State of Texas or current Compact State license
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- ACLS required within 90 days
- Experience working with electronic medical records systems
- Ability to effectively multitask in an ever-changing environment
- Consistent work history and longevity with previous employers
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled