RN (Registered Nurse) - GI Lab (PRN)
Utilizes knowledge, skills, and judgment in providing direct and indirect patient care. Participates in patient/family/staff education. Provides safe practices for patients in all aspects of patient care activities. Maintains current knowledge and standards of professional nursing practice. Performs on-call duty to meet scheduled/unscheduled needs of the department. Participates in Quality Process Improvements in department.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Current BLS required.
- ACLS within 3 months of employment
- PALS within 3 months of employment
- Current Texas or Compact State RN licensure.
- Operating Room or GI experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled