Location: Wadley Regional Medical Center
Posted Date: 9/13/2022
RN Visa Sponsorship for Qualified and Experienced International Nurses
Welcome to Wadley Regional Medical Center, the oldest hospital in Texarkana, Texas. It has a century-long tradition of providing compassionate, high-quality health care. As part of its commitment to provide innovative, quality care, Wadley has pioneered many medical firsts for Texarkana. As the area’s first Joint Commission certified Primary Stroke Center and the first state-designated Level II Primary Stroke Center, Wadley is the area’s leader in stroke care. Wadley was also the region’s first dual designated Level III Advanced Trauma Center by both the State of Texas and Arkansas. Wadley proudly brought robotic surgery to the area with the first da Vinci Si Surgical System as well as many firsts in equipment and services in the Wadley Breast Health Center for diagnosing breast cancer.
Wadley Regional Medical Center has served the Texarkana community for more than 120 years, and the construction of the new hospital combined with the ongoing impact of the hospital’s employee base will result in a total economic impact of $408 million in the two-county Texarkana MSA.
The new $227 million facility – which will feature a Medical Office building and offer a full range of hospital services including a 24/7 emergency room with expanded bed capacity, orthopedics, cardiovascular area, neurosurgery, maternity care, and other outpatient services – is slated to open in the summer of 2024. The hospital will have 123 beds with the ability to expand to 291.
In your application, please indicate in the cover letter the top three (3) areas of interest and interview availability.
We are seeking Experienced International Registered Nurses, with a minimum of two (2) years and current experience working in an acute care facility in the following areas:
CARDIAC CATH LAB
INTENSIVE CARE UNIT/CORONARY CARE UNIT
LABOR & DELIVERY
NEONATAL INTENSIVE CARE UNIT
POST ANESTHESIA CARE UNIT
We believe our people are our strength. We take our employees’ health seriously. From medical coverage and life insurance to retirement plans, paid time off and much more, Steward Health Care provides you with a variety of benefits to address your unique needs.
Health & Wellness
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Retirement & Savings
- Tuition Reimbursements
- Loan Repayment
Work & Life Balance
ALL APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH APPLICATION
- Visa Screen Certificate from CGFNS.
- Successfully passed the NCLEX-RN exam in the state of Texas and/or eligible to apply for a reciprocity of license in the state of Texas.
- Successfully passed the IELTS Academic Score of: 7 in Speaking / 6.5 Overall (OR) TOEFL Academic Score of: 26 in Speaking / 89 Overall, (OR) Exempt by CGFNS Visa Screen Certificate to be considered for a Visa Sponsorship
- Graduated from an accredited Registered Nursing Program.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in country of origin.
- Practiced as an RN for a minimum of 2-3 years in an acute care facility
- Effective Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
- Basic Computer Skills
Wadley Regional Medical Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear. Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Due to the high volume of applications receive, it is not possible to respond directly to all applicants, only to those whose candidacy is being pursued.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.