Room Service Aide
1. Responsible for providing exceptional patient meal services. Also assuring outstanding quality, service, cleanliness and sanitation in the preparation of trays and in the department, distribution of trays to the patient and retrieval of meals; to provide hotel quality service.
2. Maintain Safety and Sanitation Standards within the State and Federal Health Codes.
3. Works closely with Diet Clerks and Patient Services Supervisor to maintain quality of service and notify of any unusual issues, problems or questions.
4. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
- High school graduate/GED
- Must demonstrate the ability to read, write and speak English well to effectively communicate and interact with peers, employees, patients and their families, medical personnel and nursing staff; must display a professional look and be a self starter.
- Must be team and service oriented; display a supportive and positive attitude towards all co-workers, patients and visitors.
- Customer Service experience desirable
- Previous Food Service experience required, preferably in healthcare
- Texas Food Handler Certification required or obtained within 60 days of entry to position
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled