- Provides security assistance to maintain a safe environment throughout the Medical Center.
- Administers Lost and Found & control of patient valuables.
- Advises, counsels, and documents through investigations those who have been victims of criminal acts.
- To provide management of outcomes organizationally and for Safety/Security.
- Establish, promote and maintain hospital security and property protection programs.
- Participates in hospital wide safety education training.
- High School Diploma
- State of Texas Security Officer Commission
- Certification by the Commission of Private Security as a Qualified Manager
- NIMS training within (6) months.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a supervisory capacity
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled