Supervisor Med Surg
If you are a Registered Nurse with supervisory experience who is looking for a new position that offers an opportunity to develop and expand your skills with an innovative healthcare organization, join our team at Wadley Regional Medical Center! We are currently seeking an experienced and compassionate nurse for the role of Med/Surg. Supervisor.
As Unit Supervisor, you must be a team-oriented and compassionate professional who is committed to providing exceptional service to all of our patients. You will ensure that HCAHPS scores fall within acceptable ranges by facilitating and providing service excellence. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with a diverse population. You will utilize knowledge, skill, and judgment in providing direct and indirect patient care, participate in and provide patient/family/staff education, provide supervision for employees and processes, maintain daily staffing schedules, and provide safe practices in all aspects of patient care activities.
Specific qualifications include:
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing, BSN preferred
- Current RN license for the State of Texas, or current Compact State license
- 2 years of hospital charge nurse/management experience, preferred
- Current AHA Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) certification- NIH Stroke Scale (NIHSS) within six (6) months
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification within one (1) year
- Experience working with electronic medical records systems
- Ability to effectively multitask in an ever-changing environment
- Consistent work history and longevity with previous employers- Must be able to take call
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled