Travel Nurse - ICU / CCU RN
Offering Premium Pay, Customizable Contracts, Travel Reimbursement, Housing Allowance, Guaranteed Hours, and more!
Work within our network of 35 community hospitals as a full-time employee of Steward Health Care!
Local Travel Contracts Available!
ICU/CCU RN POSITION SUMMARY
- Under the general supervision of the Critical Care Clinical Director and the direct supervision of the Charge Nurse, the Registered Nurse in the Intensive Care Unit is responsible for professional nursing care delivered to patients experiencing critical illnesses requiring admission to the Unit.
- The Registered Nurse in the Intensive Care Unit supports the medical care of patients requiring Intensive Care services under the direction of the Medical Staff pursuant to the mission and objectives of the Hospital.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Texas Nursing License in good standing
- ICU/CCU experience desired
- BLS required within 30 days of hire date
- All other certifications are due within 90 days of hire date, ie ACLS
Steward Health Care is the largest private, tax-paying physician-led health care network in the United States. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Steward operates 37 hospitals in the United States and the country of Malta that regularly receive top awards for quality and safety. The company employs approximately 42,000 health care professionals. The Steward network includes multiple urgent care centers and skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, over 7,900 beds under management, and approximately 2.2 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental Insurance, Employee Assistance, Transitions Program, 401(k)
Please feel free to email us with any questions regarding the Steward National Traveler Network!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 110046