Travel - Pharmacist - Local Contact
Offering Premium Pay, Customizable Contracts, Travel Reimbursement, Housing Allowance, Guaranteed Hours, and more!
Local Travel Contracts Available!
Position Summary: Responsible for assuring that the drug therapy needs of the patients are met.
- Ensures the prompt and accurate dispensing and delivery of medications to patients.
- Supervises the work of supportive personnel.
- Processes physician orders and reviews patient medication profiles for appropriateness of therapy.
- Performs clinical pharmacy interventions as assigned.
- Acts as drug information resource to patients, medical staff, nursing staff and ancillary department personnel.
- Participates in the department's performance improvement activities.
- Clear and Active State Registration, Pharmacist licensure required.
- ASHP-accredited Pharmacy Residency training preferred.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacy required.
- Doctorate of Pharmacy Degree preferred.
- Recent Inpatient Hospital Experience, required
Nearly a decade ago, Steward Health Care System emerged as a different kind of health care company designed to usher in a new era of wellness. One that provides our patients better, more proactive care at a sustainable cost, our providers unrivaled coordination of care, and our communities greater prosperity and stability.
As the country's largest physician-led, minority-owned, integrated health care system, our doctors can be certain that we share their interests and those of their patients. Together we are on a mission to revolutionize the way health care is delivered - creating healthier lives, thriving communities and a better world.
Steward is among the nation’s largest and most successful accountable care organizations (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through a closely integrated network of hospitals, multispecialty medical groups, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities and behavioral health centers.
Based in Dallas, Steward currently operates 33 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental Insurance, Employee Assistance, Transitions Program, 401(k)
Please feel free to call or email us with any questions regarding the Steward National Traveler Network!
Steward Health Care is proud to be a minority, physician owned organization. Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are at the foundation of the care we provide, the community services we support and all our employment practices. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Salary Range: $60.00 - $65.00
Pay: $60 to $65/hour
and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.</span></span></i></span></span></span></p><p><br> $60.00 - $65.00</p></div>
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 137693