Emergency Services Director
Provides leadership and management of outcomes organizationally and for area of responsibility. Coordinates collaborative interdisciplinary strategies for Joint Commission preparation and processes for ongoing compliance to regulatory standards. Develops departmental capital and operating budgets. Provides safe practices for patients in all aspects of patient care activities. Maintains current knowledge and standards of professional nursing practice.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- BSN or related bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Current BLS required.
- Current Texas or Compact State RN licensure
- A minimum of three years clinical and two years management experience preferred.
- Certifications to obtain within 90 days:
- ESI Triage