Quality Data Coordinator, RN
Performs clerical duties for the department. Performs support functions to assist the quality services staff. Collects, monitors, and processes department related data and information.
- Current Texas or Compact State RN license
- Five (5) years clinical experience
- Excellent keyboard and computer skills with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with database management preferred
- One year experience with computer data entry.
- One year office experience preferred
- NIMS training within (6) months