Respiratory Therapist (RRT) - Weekend Days
- Utilizes knowledge, skills and judgement in providing direct and indirect patient care.
- Provides patient education.
- Performs emergency procedures/interventions.
- Provides safe practices for patients in all aspects of patient care activities.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Respiratory Therapy. Current BLS required.
- ACLS and NRP training within six (6) months of employment.
- Current Texas license. Credentialed by the National Board for Respiratory Care as an RRT.
- No experience required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled