RN (Registered Nurse) - Emergency (Nights)
If you are a Registered Nurse looking for a new position that offers plenty of opportunities to develop and expand you’re nursing skills with an innovative healthcare organization, join our team at Wadley Regional Medical Center, a Steward Family Hospital! We are currently seeking experienced and compassionate Registered Nurses. We are also committed to your continued education and professional development with exceptional opportunities for experienced RNs.
Wadley Regional Medical Center offers competitive benefits including:
- Medical Insurance starting as low as $20.65 per pay period!
- 1x your annual salary of Life Insurance & AD&D at no cost to you!
- Short Term Disability at No Cost to You!
- Retirement Savings 401k through Fidelity with company matching!
- Our Tuition Reimbursement Program offers up to 100% reimbursement on covered degrees!
- New Employees are eligible for up to 20 days of Paid Time Off per year that can rollover!
In addition to the above, we also offer Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life Insurance, Voluntary Disability, Identity Protection, and several other Voluntary Insurance Plans.
Specific qualifications include:
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited school of nursing
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing, preferred
- Current RN license for the State of Texas or current Compact State license
- One (1) year of nursing experience, Two years for FLEX - required
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Experience working with electronic medical records systems
- Ability to effectively multitask in an ever-changing environment
- Consistent work history and longevity with previous employers
- The following certifications are required within 90 days of employment:
- NIHSS - ICU,HEMO,SDU,ED, Med Surg, Flex
- ACLS - ICU, HEMO, SDU, Med/Surg, ED, PACU, DS, GI Lab, Cath Lab
- COAP - ICU, ED, BHU
- ENPC - ICU, ED, Pedi, PACU
- TNCC - ED
- ESI Triage - ED
- NIMS Training - ED RNs, Directors
- ABG Training - ICU, HEMO, SDU, ED, FLEX, Nursery
- PALS -ED
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Pay: up to $20.65/hour
51);">Medical Insurance starting as low as $20.65 per pay period!</span></span></span></span></span></li><li><span style="font- 14pt;"><span style="background: white;"><span style="color: rgb(51
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 25755