Ultrasound Tech PDM
Location: Wadley Regional Medical Center
Posted Date: 3/17/2023
- Utilizes knowledge, skill, and judgment in the production of diagnostic quality studies.
- Participates in patient/family/staff education.
- Provides safe practices in all aspects of patient care activities.
- Maintains current knowledge and standards
Secondary Functions: All other duties required by Management.
- Graduate of an approved School of Radiology Science.
- Current BLS required
- COAP Within 3 Months
Licensure: Texas Department of State Health Services MRT an American Registry of Radiologic Technologists with Advanced Registry in Ultrasound or American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) within one year
Experience: Completion of clinical rotations.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 125526